Wednesday, March 14, 2012

International Time Travel Day!


March 14th is International Time Travel Day!

March 14th is also the birthday of Albert Einstein, author of the "Space and Time Bend" theory.

In celebration, join these time travel writers across North America as they celebrate traveling through time! 

On March 14, 2012, visit the following websites and leave a comment along with your email for a chance to receive a free book!

Leave your email below for your chance to win both Return of the Rose AND A Knight in Central Park















9 comments:

Mel B said...

Happy Time Travel DAy!! Happy Birthday Al!! Here is a quote for the day:
“I can not travel into my past,
without consent of the future me.”
― Toba Beta, My Ancestor Was an Ancient Astronaut

Mel
bournmelissa@hotmail.com

Theresa Ragan said...

Hi Mel! Glad to have you and thanks for the great quote! Happy TT Day!

Theresa Ragan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Phyllis M said...

To all a Happy Time Travel Day! Oh, but only if, huh...what a wonderful world this would be indeed!!
brandypm (at) optonline (dot)net

Thank you for this opportunity. I already have A Knight in Central Park and can't wait to read it!!

C R Ward said...

Happy Time Travel Day!

I adore time travel books!

carolrward(at)gmail(dot)com

Denise Z said...

I have these wonderful books, so am not entering the contest, but wanted to say thank you for bring this awesome event and celebration to my attention my friend :)

Theresa Ragan said...

Hi, Phyllis, Carol and Denise! Thanks for joining in on the fun. We're hoping International Time Travel Day will grow bigger every year.

If you have friends who want to enter, let them know we are taking comments/entries until midnight tonight!

Have a great day!

Ingeborg said...

I love Time Travel Books

Theresa Ragan said...

Ingebord! Hi there! Come back and give me your email so you can have a chance to win!