Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A DARK MIND - RELEASE DAY!


A DARK MIND, book 3 in the Lizzy Gardner series, is out TODAY! 
Amazon sent me champagne to celebrate. I will try to wait until 5 pm. before I drink it.

"T.R. Ragan has penned a dark, twisting crime thriller that will keep you up well past your bedtime. Page-turning suspense at its best!" -- Allison Brennan, New York Times Bestselling Author of Stolen

To celebrate the launch of A Dark Mind, I am giving away a Kindle Paperwhite to one lucky winner chosen by Random.org.

All you have to do for a chance to win is comment and tell me what nickname the serial killer in A DARK MIND has been given. It's that easy! 

WINNER WILL BE  CHOSEN USING RANDOM.ORG AND ANNOUNCED ON FRIDAY.

15 comments:

Heather Anderson said...

Congrats, Theresa, on another great novel! Lizzy is one of my favorite characters of all time. Have fun celebrating todya!

Heather Anderson said...

Ooops! Forgot to mention that the killer is the Lovebird Killer. :)

Aaron said...

Lovebird!

Robin Santos said...

Lovebird

Jennifer said...

Can't wait to read! I am sure the "Lovebird Killer" will be keeping me up tonight!

Vicki H said...

The Lovebird Killer. I loved this book.

Chamberlain Creations said...

The Lovebird Killer! Enjoy your champagne!

Lori K. said...

The Lovebird Killer. Love your books...can't put them down.

Denise Z said...

HAPPY RELEASE DAY!!! I wish you every success and am looking forward to the read. The nickname is the Lovebird Killer.
dz59001[at]gmail[dot]com

Darlene Ryan said...

Congratulations!

The killer's nickname is the Lovebird Killer.

Beki said...

The Lovebird Killer! I can't wait to read this latest Lizzy book!

Unknown said...

The Lovebird Killer

Kate K said...

Oops - didn't realize that would come up as anonymous - Lovebird Killer.

Tonja Ritchea said...

lovebird killer

Judy G said...

Enjoying your books! Especially the Lovebird Killer.